Guiding Days & Navigation Courses
Where2walk offers guiding and outdoor training for anyone looking to increase their enjoyment of walking in our upland areas.
We have only 3 principles to our guiding and walking holidays: they will be fun, they will be as safe as possible and they will be challenging.
Fully qualified and experienced guides will train you on the fundamentals of finding your way around the hills and moors of Yorkshire or the Lake District.
Final Available Course Date for 2013. 3rd November
- Map & Compass 1 and 2 day courses.
- Ideal for beginners or the more experienced
- Located in the beautiful Yorkshire Dales
- Courses run by experienced and qualified trainers
- £5 per person donated to the Yorkshire Dales Millenium Trust
Really up to you. If you have ever looked at Pen y Ghent or Scafell Pike and fancied climbing it, but lack the confidence, just ask us and we will take you up. No walk is too small either and even if you have never been up the hills just give us a call.
- Hire your own guide for the day
- Choose where you want to go or let him/her
- All guides experienced Mountain Leaders
- All guides are hold Outdoor First Aid
- The day will be interesting, fun and challenging
- Joined by an experienced guide or guides depending on the size of your party
- Climb Whernside, Ingleborough and Pen y Ghent in 12 hours
- Ground support, food and and supplies provided
- All our guides hold an Outdoor First Aid qualification
- Receive a certificate and reward on completion of the walk
How to Book a Walking Holiday, Navigation Training or the Guiding service
Simply fill in the details on the form which is attached here and e mail or post it to us.
Your booking will be confirmed to you once you have sent in the Booking From and the amounts due.