There are many and varied reasons why hiring a guide makes sense.
- A guide will take you further than you would normally/safely go
- You may be able to achieve a summit or challenge
- You will feel more confident and enjoy the day more
- They will find the best and most appropriate route for the group
- The day will challenge all but be within their limits ….and Fun
The guides are available for hire in both the Yorkshire Dales and the Lake District and will meet you at a suitable spot before heading off for the day. Each guide is
- A qualified Mountain Leader
- Holds an Outdoor First Aid Certificate
- Experienced in leading all types of groups
- Knowledgeable about the area you are walking in
- Passionate about walking and determined to make the day safe and..Fun!
You can decide on the walk you want or let us decide. All you need to do is meet at a pre-arranged start point and bring stout boots, waterproofs and a hearty sandwich for lunch.
Below there are some examples of Guiding days that happened last year
- A corporate group climbed Scafell Pike via the Corridor Route
- A hen party wanted a big day out so we took them over the Howgills from Sedbergh
- A group of friends from London wished to experience more than a lakeside walk so we took them over Lingmoor Fell in Langdale
- 3 couples wanted to climb the 3 Peaks but over 3 days, so we did a peak a day.
If you would like to book a guide/want more information on the 3 Peaks of Yorkshire specifically click here click here
A guide will cost from £180 for up to 8 adults . For more than 8 adults contact us.
Bring your children and/or your dogs – all are welcome and particularly with children it is great to offer them a chance to enjoy our fabulous countryside.
If you have questions or would simply like a chat about the day e mail me on email@example.com or call me on 07824 304060
When you would like to book a guide please read and agree to our Booking Conditions and complete and return the attached Booking Form.