Some more options...
Some recommended walks in the area...
- Good views of the marina
- Explore 'unique' Coniston Hall
- Easy walking on wide paths
- Fine approach to Great Gable
- High start at Honister Pass
- Excellent views across the western and central Lakes
- Excellent views from the summit
- Pleasant woodland walking
- A easy fell 'to conquer'
- 'Must do' Lake District mountain
- Good scramble alongside Napes Needle
- Views down 4 Lakeland valleys
- Climb/descend two cracking ridges
- Views down Ennerdale and Pillar
- Steeple is a dramatic summit