Some more options...
Some recommended walks in the area...
- A fine high level walk on the less popular side of the Lorton Valley
- Includes some excellent views of the western and southern fells.
- Enjoy the rocky ridge of Whiteside Pike
- A worthy mountain walk
- Great views to the west and the sea
- Include Hell Gill on the return
- Outstanding views of the lake
- Walla Crag has a good summit area
- Pleasant stroll along the shoreline
- Highest point in England
- Spectacular scenery throughout
- 2 pretty tarns enroute
- A beautifully sculptured tarn
- Clear paths throughout
- Easy access from Grasmere
- Great views from the 'Heights'
- Pretty walking in the lush woodland
- Pleasant for locals and visitors alike
- Explore the shoreline of Thirlmere
- Some interesting waterfalls on the slopes of Great Dodd
- Views over St John's in the Vale