Some more options...
Some recommended walks in the area...
- Great views from the 'Heights'
- Pretty walking in the lush woodland
- Pleasant for locals and visitors alike
- Visit hidden Harrop Tarn
- Lakeside path along the shores of Thirlmere
- Quiet and peaceful at any time of the year
- THE mountain to climb - deservedly
- Scramble over two contrasting ridges
- Beautiful views over Ullswater
- A delightful lakeside path
- A reservoir history lesson
- Quiet & peaceful
- Easy climb to the high fells
- Good views down towards Ullswater
- Cosy inn for a post walk pint
- Lovely lake with stunning views
- Two secluded waterfalls
- Excellent paths by the lakes
- Extensive views in all directions
- Good walking underfoot
- Over looking lovely Newlands