Some more options...
Some recommended walks in the area...
- A fine high level walk on the less popular side of the Lorton Valley
- Includes some excellent views of the western and southern fells.
- Enjoy the rocky ridge of Whiteside Pike
- Lovely walking above the trees
- Interesting forestry section
- Views over the Keswick area
- Outstanding views throughout
- Follow the splendid grassy path
- Aloof from the nearby hills
- An easy first time mountain
- Start at pretty Braithwaite village
- Views over Skiddaw and Bassenthwaite Lake
- A rough little fell with lovely views
- Eskdale framed beautifully from the ridge.
- Spring rhododendrums at their best
- Highest point in England
- Spectacular scenery throughout
- 2 pretty tarns enroute
- Dow Crag offers a great ridge
- Explore lovely Duddon Valley
- Great views in all directions
- Climb/descend two cracking ridges
- Views down Ennerdale and Pillar
- Steeple is a dramatic summit
- Great views of southern Lakeland
- Short walk from Ambleside
- Visit pretty Lily Tarn